CAI’s Core Values
Commitment and Achievement with Integrity
By Commitment we mean that pupils, staff, parents and governors will:-
• work diligently towards the highest level of attainment and strive to find ways to fulfil, or to help others to find ways to fulfil, their potential;
• create a caring and supportive environment through high standards of behaviour and discipline
• demonstrate loyalty to friends, colleagues and the school through words and deeds
• address challenges, both individual and collective, seeking positive outcomes which build esteem.
By Achievement we mean that pupils, staff, parents and governors will:-
• take every opportunity to achieve individual and collective excellence by setting personally high standards and goals for improvement;
• create, through their efforts, an environment conducive to effective learning and teaching;
• take pride in personal achievement;
• seek opportunities to develop, and to help others to develop, as an individual, as a contributor to society and as a contributor to the economy and environment.
By Integrity we mean that pupils, staff, parents and governors will:-
• display an openness to and tolerance of the views, beliefs and needs of others;
• value each other as members of the school community, acting in a fair, consistent and scrupulous manner towards one another at all times;
• behave in an honest and trustworthy manner abiding by the agreed school rules at all times when representing the school;
• take care of the school buildings, facilities and surrounding environment so that they might be enjoyed equally by everyone.
CAI’s Mission Statement
CAI aspires to develop a sense of belonging and pride in the school, both within and outside the classroom, through:
Commitment by all members of the school community to its caring ethos and academic and extra-curricular traditions;
Achievement of high standards as an individual in all areas of school life; and the
Integrity of all members of the school community in demonstrating openness, honesty, inclusiveness and high standards of behaviour and attainment in all areas of school life.